saldorian spell - m
[html]

Sorry for my wait! 5+ Table by Lou!

In this fleeting moment, there were so many instant connections that could have been made between the two. Talitha would have been granted liberty of confiding within someone who shared her nightmares, shared her pain. It was but another typical symptom of a recovering rape victim to feel like they were in this terrible life alone with their burdens of the past, which somehow made their ways into the present as easily as if it had happened hours earlier. Talitha didn't believe the past was really dead, that of course was all shit to her. Nobody could convince her otherwise the past was long gone and everyday was a new day to start over, because in her heart she knew there were real demons that manifested in this world, and it would take this night alone to prove that they somehow crossed the barrier of nightmares and reality. To know that this woman, and not a demon nor a man, was attempting to help her ailments, Talitha would have thought of it rather silly to be running away from a very own tribe member, let alone an individual who was the lowest rank obtained within Inferni itself. She didn't know this, however, and it was her delerium that was mistaking a friend about to be under fire from the hybrid.

Talitha wasn't stupid, she knew she wasn't, not after she knew she woke up from her nightmare. She could hear the thunder of her heart full in her unusually large ears, could feel her heart banging against the strong bone of her chest, could feel her veins running with ice cold blood, feeling tremors, feeling the atmosphere of the room, of the door against her, feeling everything a person would in the material world. This was the real world before her, and that sadistic bastard found some supernatural portal in order to cross through and continue to chase her. Goddammit! The hybrid cursed herself, leaning against the frame of the door as she could then feel herself to grow uncomfortable once again in the stuffy little room that didn't have ventilation to it for clean, fresh air. In death, it seemed he had grown smarter, became more menacing than he was when he was alive. Killing him off in the physical world didn't mean anything anymore, it only gave him what he wanted in the afterlife; supernatural means to haunt her for the rest of her life. Why couldn't her father kept him alive, and tortured the bastard for the rest of his days? Why hadn't Inferni inflicted the same type of physical and mental abuse upon him until he grew old of age, and even then, Inferni still could have tortured him until his dying day. Sadistic thoughts of her own were rampant, as she tried to think of step two in this process. Talitha was alone in this dark room once again, and her options were slim to none on escaping anywhere else except underneath the mattress of the bed, but of course that was only another inviting means to come and get her.

Suddenly her eyes widened, and both of her hands slapped over her mouth to suppress a whine as she heard a muffled voice at the other end of the door. He was there in an instant, on the other side. Her panic flared, blocking out the woman's voice and the important elements of her explanation (and her voice sounded muffled behind the door, despite Talitha's rather ridiculous sense of hearing with her large ears). All she heard of was in this pack, Snake, Lucia, and I'm a friend! He was a clever one in death, adapting to the entity of a female she-wolf from the dark. She wasn't about to be tricked so easily, however she didn't really have that many options to work with in this damned room of hers. It was she then began fumbling about in the dark, hands swiping at anything against the wall or in front of her to use. There was nothing but stuffy air to grasp out to until her fingers landed upon a slender object, running her hand along the width and blindly feeling what it was.

It was wood, some sort of plank or piece of furniture broken off from the legs of a chair or miniature table. It was long enough to grasp as an appendage to use, and Talitha took hold of it as her only means of survival at this point. She figured that if she was trapped in this uncomfortable guest room, she wasn't about to surrender her soul to the paranormal without a fight first. Breathing profoundly, she was breathing deeply to prepare herself to open the door. Who knew if this was about to work even, but she would die trying. Finding herself back to the door again, her hand snaked up to the hinge when she rested her hand. There was a long pause, closing her eyes tightly and mustering up all the courage she could to do this. This is the only way, and if he takes me, at least he'll take me swinging. Dad, Mom, Ezekiel, I wish I can say I love you to you right now. At the last minute, she swung the door open. With the wooden appendage shaking wildly in her grasp, there was a snarl to erupt from her. "The fuck you are!" Talitha screamed, beginning to swing the wooded weapon blindly at the dark, hoping to beat his wicked grin into his head.

<style type="text/css"> .tal b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fba84; letter-spacing:1px; } .tal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#d9d6d8; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .tal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #2b2b2d} .tal {margin:0 auto; width:472px; background-color:#88888a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... alitha.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread