The Lost Moon
Of course. From now on, she will not 'see' the guides but rather 'sense' a greater power within the wolf? I suppose that's appropriate; even normal people can often sense forces within others because of attitude or the way they hold themselves. Being highly perceptive then. I hold true to the star charts and lunar cycles though; that is purely knowledge :3 But thank you for the acceptance! Ralla will definatly work hard! Big Grin

Ralla could not believe her ears. With that short conversation, she had been accepted into the AniWaya tribe. She had travelled the salt waters, great expanses of land, and her own resolve to reach her new home, and her new Chief had welcomed her so quickly.

Smiling like a giddy pup, Ralla ran back a few steps and then bound up and over the tall wire fence, her gangly legs barely skimming the top. Her tail was wagging in an excited fashion as she kept shifting from one paw to the other, finally following Chief Dawali as he began to head back. She could not wait to meet her new pack members, and although their acceptance of her nagged in her mind—what were they like? what did they do? will they like me?—she was far too excited to care for the moment.

She was finally home.

Messages In This Thread