Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]

It was obvious to Princess that she had startled the young Dahlian girl, and she did feel a bit badly about that. Normally she wouldn't, but she could see that she really had startled her. Princess looked more closely at the book, curious to see what it was, but she could not make out much besides some interesting looking pictures and symbols. "Well, that's okay. A lot of us can't read," she said nonchalantly. It certainly wasn't important to her whether or not the girl could read. Princess was able to, and did so when she got the chance, but it was not a major part of her life. There were a lot of things that were more important to her, like her mate and her dresses and making sure she looked neat and pretty. Those were her main priorities.

Golden eyes studied the girl, and Princess knelt to the ground beside her. Nothing in her demeanor had suggested that she did not want Princess to come any closer, so she suspected that her presence was not entirely unwanted, and that was good enough for her. "I'm Princess Chance, from Cour des Miracles. I used to live in Crimson Dreams, and before that, I lived in Dahlia de Mai," she said, deciding it must be relevent, given the girl's scent. "And before that, I lived far away."

<style type="text/css">

.princessgift01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc89a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princessgift01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; text-align:center;}
.princessgift01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessgift01a {margin:0 auto; width:378px; background-color:#E9E4DD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... osprez.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89637b; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessgift01a-border1 {width:380px; border:1px solid #E9E4DD; margin:0 auto;}
.princessgift01a-line1 {width:348px; border-bottom:1px dotted #c6c1ba; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread