Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> I'm on the verge of dropping this one because of my real-life busy-levels, but if you're up for it I'd like to try and finish this thread first, at least. Does that work for you? Smile It's been much slower than I would like for it to have been going, and for the amount of inspiration I have for this girl, really, but that's what happens when uni rapes me, I guess...

The other whispered seductively plainly, and Vesle very nearly blushed. It had been a silly thing to ask with an obvious answer, and when the obvious answer arrived it felt kind of awkward. Luckily, Princess moved the conversation onward, and Vesle's ears moved upwards again. For a brief moment, they had drooped a little, without her knowing. "Yes, two, actually. There's my sister Keeleigh, and my brother Dexter." She didn't spend nearly enough time with them, and though Keeleigh sometimes tried to talk with her to understand why, it seemed like Dexter didn't even want to talk to her - so it was all sorting itself out, that way. Keeleigh gave up their hopeless, nonexistent conversations, and Vesle went back to thinking about the past and blurred memories. "They're both older than me by quite a few minutes. But I look younger than I am," she said, now stretching her back a little as if it could somehow increase her height, even though she was sitting.

She was not used to receiving compliments, and especially not for her name. She did not even know what it meant!. "Thanks," she muttered awkwardly, glancing to the book and up again, lacking anywhere else to look. She wasn't very good at conversation, was she? The topic of her mother didn't help, exactly. The word 'mother' hovered on her tongue before the silvery girl decided to slide the other a white lie. For some odd reason, that was easier. "Oh, sort of... I didn't really know her, but I stayed with her nephews, Conor and Emwe." Not exactly a lie, it was all completely true. The name 'Emwe' rang sourly on her tongue, but she didn't make a face. She rarely did, except when someone mentioned her father by name. Maybe because his name was so strange.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread