Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]

Whatever works for you! Sorry for the late reply. :<

The Lady Chance did not spend much time thinking about her brother if she could help it. Despite having forgiven him for leaving her thanks to Niro's counsel, the woman did not often wish to think about him. It was still a fresh wound, despite the passing time, and she was glad for the topic to move on to Vesle's siblings. She did not know why the silver girl's ears drooped for a moment, but it would probably be rude to ask. "What are your siblings like?" she asked instead. It seemed to be a safe question to ask, since Vesle didn't seem unhappy to talk about them, but then... Princess wasn't exactly the best at reading others and their expressions and emotions.

"Oh," she said, annoyed with herself that she had assumed Mew to be a family member or something. She did not want Vesle to think she had said something wrong, though, so she kept her annoyance to herself. "I knew Conor when I lived there, but not well," she added. It had been more of knowing who he was than actually knowing him. "Does Catalyst still live there, do you know?" She had been the first "friend," if she could be called that, that Princess had made in Dahlia de Mai. She waited for an answer before speaking again. "So what do you like to do, Vesle?" Family and old lives could be a difficult subject to talk about for long.

<style type="text/css">

.princessgift01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc89a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princessgift01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; text-align:center;}
.princessgift01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessgift01a {margin:0 auto; width:378px; background-color:#E9E4DD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... osprez.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89637b; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessgift01a-border1 {width:380px; border:1px solid #E9E4DD; margin:0 auto;}
.princessgift01a-line1 {width:348px; border-bottom:1px dotted #c6c1ba; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread