Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]

Thank you for being so patient Smile

Vesle smiled broadly when Princess asked about her siblings. She did know her siblings, though she rarely spent time with them. They were all so old now and went their own ways in the day time; she'd be surprised if Keeleigh didn't find a mate soon. And she had always thought that Dexter was quite handsome, so the same might go for him. "Keeleigh is pretty... lively. She's usually off somewhere being cheeky. Dexter's handsome, he reminds me of Conor because he's the calm type. He's the oldest, and acts like it," she smiled. "I guess they're both very different from me. Comes with the strange size." The gray girl glanced at the other with a sheepish face. It was true; she had always felt on the outside because of it. Then again she would just have to settle on the idea at some point, like her sister had. Keeleigh, too, was small, though not quite as tiny as Vesle.

Vesle very nearly sighed with relief when Princess did not inquire further on the subject of her mother. It wasn't like she knew about their relation anyways, so what was there to ask about? She had effectively spoiled the chance of Mew as a conversation subject, and Vesle was glad of it. Perhaps she was disappointed as well, but mostly in herself. She was used to that feeling. "Yeah? Conor's nice, I'm glad he's the alpha of Dahlia now. I never did like Haku, the little I remember of him." Mew had not always seemed entirely certain about her brother, and the litter had picked up on it with ease. Catalyst was a familiar name, but brought no face to match with it. "I don't think I remember any Catalyst. But Conor has housed many stray pups and I was pretty young when he had most of them. There's no 'Catalyst' there anymore, anyways." It was almost embarrasing not to know more than she did. She was so seclusive! And as far as she knew, her mother had been the same. Would she follow in her footsteps and become an ermit as well, with no friends to lean on? That was the image the gil had of her mother; those were the facts she had gathered. She blushed. "Oh.. I like to," she hesitated. She couldn't say 'be alone'. "Well I like to look at these pictures here, even if I don't know what the writing is all about." On a whim, she turned the covers so the angle fit better with Princess line of sight and pointed to a picture of a little goblin-like picture. It read 'vette'. "Can you read? I think this is the name of it."

<style>
.marit-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.marit-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.marit-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marit-a01 b {color:#cb919a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marit-a01 {background-color:#7e535a; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... rmmtrn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #08090b; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#08090b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.marit-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.marit-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a06972; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread