Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]

<3 225 words.

Princess did not think that there was much to be considered strange about Vesle's size, but then, the young woman was also very small herself. Princess had always been smaller than everyone else, and the size difference was incredibly noticable with Haven. Though comical, there were times when the size difference did get on her nerves. She did not want to be any larger, certainly not—she enjoyed her small, delicate figure thank you very much—but she did find the fact that she needed to be picked up to kiss him if he did not bend down a bit strange. "I don't think there's anything strange about your size. I mean, I've always been really small, too," she said, though maybe Vesle was older than she had originally thought if she was so small for her age. Her size didn't seem strange, though.

Her eyes travelled to the image that Vesle pointed to. Princess could read and did it often, but only, unfortunately, in English. It was not a word she recognized immediately, but the letters were familiar enough. "I think it says 'vette,' but I'm not really sure what it means. I think you're right that it's the name," she added. It seemed like a safe bet. Princess smiled at Vesle, glad she could be helpful for the sall pretty Dahlian girl.

<style type="text/css">

.princessgift01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc89a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princessgift01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; text-align:center;}
.princessgift01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessgift01a {margin:0 auto; width:378px; background-color:#E9E4DD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... osprez.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89637b; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessgift01a-border1 {width:380px; border:1px solid #E9E4DD; margin:0 auto;}
.princessgift01a-line1 {width:348px; border-bottom:1px dotted #c6c1ba; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread