I know you, I know you
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> Anyone! Only one person, please Smile She's in the graveyard to the south, and she's on two legs.

She moved through her packlands, and they looked at if nothing had changed at all. Nothing was new in the time she had been away, except for her. She did not know whether she was assured that it was the same as she had left it — that she had not broken it — or if she was saddened by how easily life went on, with or without her. She hadn't visited her sister and brother yet, though she was certain Conor must have told them that she had come home. Home. What was a home, anyway? She had thought it was the scent of her mother, and then she had thought it was her litter siblings and her cousins, but never had she thought it was the pack in itself. Her view on life had been narrower as her world revolved around just a few individuals. Her horizon had widened, and she saw that Dahlia was her home now, and not just one house and the individuals it housed. Even still, there were three places her paws refused to go, even if she knew that at least two of them were very safe. Instead, she wandered south, the same direction she had gone a few days back, when she had met that girl while reading. It didn't take her long until she encountered human structures (they were everywhere, anyways), and strange stones placed in rows on the ground, with human symbols carved into them. She recognized some from that book she had found. Her paws moved gingerly around the carefully placed stones as she wondered what they were for, sometimes nosing one, or stroking another where the stone was smooth and shiny. That they marked the burial site of a deceased human didn't occur to her at all as she stepped around on what some might call a holy place. She had been young when she first encountered death, and yet she knew so little about it.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread