Whoever said not to play with knives?
[html]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He was enjoying watching the butterfly go from flower to flower. What did it do on the flowers, though? Every time he would get close enough to it to really see what it was doing, it would fly away. Finally, a different butterfly landed on a flower right in front of his face. It was another striped one! He watched as its little legs moved, a long straw-like organ coming out of its face and into the flower. Maybe it was getting a drink from the flower.

His aunt pounced him and took him by surprise. He let out a loud growl, ready to defend himself if it were King or another packmember that he didnt' get along with so well before realizing who it was. Haha! He had no reason to fear. "Mama!" He had fallen over onto his side, and his tail thumped against the dirt. "Why you scare me like that?" He asked, laughing.

The pup's face changed when he realized what he had said, though, and his tail stopped wagging. He had been calling her that in his head for a little while, now. He considered her to be like mother to him, like his mother had been. She had protected him..and his aunt protected him. His mother had loved him and given him food...and so did his aunt. She was just like a mother. He looked at her, unsure of what he should say or do now. "I'm sorry. You're like my momma, Aunt Bris" Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at him for calling her that.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread