I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
[html]

So sorry for the long wait D:. WC: 1,024 {10 points}

The night began to sink into the windows of the magnificent structure as Layla spent more time with Bris. She could see the stars forming in the sky as well as the moon peeking out. Its bright light shined into the empty room and made the female’s white fur seemed to glow. The night almost seemed magical. It was nice to be spending such a wonderful night with another member of her pack. Bris was a gentle spirit and would make a great friend to the mistress. She wanted nothing more than to be close with all the members of her pack. This was also good because it would give the black and white she wolf the chance to see what Bris was truly like. The last time she met the female was briefly in the pack territory with Gideon. Now she was finally getting the chance to know her more. Her smile returned to her face as she thought of the start of their friendship. She couldn’t wait to return home and tell Saluce the news about her and Bris becoming close friends. Her tail began to wag with joy as her mind drifted away into dreamland. For the moment, it was like she was in her own little world.

Layla was brought back from her distraction when Bris commented on the dress she picked out. The mistress had never tried on anything fancy and was glad to her that her new friend like the way it looked. She carefully began to slip into the dress and twirl around to see how it looked while she was moving. The outfit was so beautiful and loved how it matched the hue of her eyes. Perhaps the outfit would look even better if she had something to tie her hair up with. She looked around the room and found a fancy ribbon. Her excitement only continued to increase as she tied her hair up with the ribbon. Some of her dark hair was still left hanging, most of the strands having beads attached to them. She then noticed the white female coming over to help her out. The back of the dress was still not hooked together in the back and was glad to have Bris hook it together. She smiled once it was all done and twirled around to face her. ”Thank you so much for your help Bris. I sure hope Saluce will like how this looks on me. I think it looks beautiful.” Her tail continued to wag in amusement and happiness.

Speaking of Saluce, perhaps there was an outfit somewhere in the castle that she could give to Saluce. She knew the behemoth was not much for clothes, but surely he wouldn’t mind having a nice outfit in case they wanted to do something special together. Layla turned her attention back to Bris as she asked how she and Saluce were doing. She smiled and took a seat. ”Things have been going great with him. Saluce is a wonderful man. I don’t know how I got so lucky to tame a wild soul like him.” It was a surprise how far she and the male had gotten since she first met him. He was tamed my her touch and as gentle as a mouse. The black and white she wolf had no idea what she did to deserve such a loving male, but she was thankful for everything Saluce had done for her. ”I have no idea how it happened so fast. It just sort of happened. Maybe it was a ‘love at first sight’ thing. He was so kind from the moment I met him to the moment that I left him to go back home. I guess from then we just kept running into each other and our love built off that.” She watched the female smile before she adjusted her hair a bit. The beads were in her way so she just pushed them out of the way. Once she was done adjusting, she moved her orbs into the female’s multicolored ones. ”So Bris, is there anyone in the pack that you have your eyes on?” She moved back a bit so she wasn’t in her face, so that it didn’t look like the mistress was overly curious.

While the female was thinking, Layla got up and headed towards the door. ”I’ll be right back. I’ll give you a little time to think.” She slipped out of the door and looked through some of the other sleeping chambers. She finally found one of sleeping chambers that had clothes for males. She smiled and began to go through them, hoping there was something there that Saluce would like. Finally she found something. There was a dark turquoise and red cape hanging inside the closet. She smiled and pulled it off the rack. The mistress held it in front of her and tried to imagine what it looked like on the behemoth. She went back into searching the room and found a silver mask. This was perfect. With a small laugh she tried on the mask. It would fit well with his dark gray fur. She gathered the garnments and returned to the room where she was sure Bris was waiting for her to return. She entered and took her seat once more. She held up the items she found and showed them to the white she wolf. ”Do you think Saluce would look good in this? I thought it would look nice since he seems like such a mysterious wolf.” She began to fold up the cape as she waited for her companion’s opinion. She was sure that the behemoth would love her gift as long as long as she wore the dress for him. She wondered when the perfect time to wear this would be. It would have to be on a special night when the two of them were alone. It would have to be during the day so that he would be able to see the intensity of the blue on the dress. The ideas began to bloom in her head as the night continued on.

<style type="text/css"> .ll b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f9aa8; letter-spacing:1px; } .ll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#cccdd1; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #69727d} .ll {margin:0 auto; width:352px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... iel/ll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread