Puppies inquaries
[html]

OOC: awww don’t worry bout it, I still <3 ya!! Big Grin

Denali was in no way injured, though it looked like a pretty bad fall, he was a puppy and he just bounced right back, he heard a giggle from his new friend and he could not help but stare at her surprised, then a big smile cracked his lips, he’d heard her laugh, and it was such a cute laugh too, he pulled himself up and got himself a little more tangled in the shirt, which was now ripped badly but there were holes everywhere so which way went where he had no idea. She came to him to inspect him and make sure he was fine, and the concern was for nothing.

I’m awright, just can’t get it off.

He said as he pushed his legs around, unfortunately that just made the shirt on him more tangled, he looked at Parker with helpless eyes.

I think I need a little help.

He was a proud puppy and that comment was like trying to get a cat in a bath, it was hard to come out, and really quick when he said it. He had stopped struggling, now, but he was pretty tangled in the clothes.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread