stars never speak to me
[html]

Ehno! We've missed you! <33
Wc: 376

Perhaps her question had bothered him. It had seemed harmless enough, a question anyone would ask passing another wolf, but no one was obligated to answer a stranger at all, let alone truthfully. But siblings held that obligation, even if Ghita didn't play that at the moment. If anything, she was desperately scrabbling at something, anything, to hold off the questions and the time where she would have to drag up her own motivations and lay herself bare in front of her brother, stripped of any defenses.

Just for a moment, in the second before Ehno's eyes flickered to her own optics, Ghita caught a glimpse of something so fleeting she questioned whether she saw it at all. A glimpse of something being hidden away from her, that he didn't want to bring up. Any other fae might've been hurt by this, but as the queen of avoidance tactics Ghita allowed her siblings that luxury, knowing that sometimes love didn't have anything to do with what you hid from others. Hearing of Ehno's restless state, the fae couldn't help but pose a lopsided smile towards him, both siblings knowing that the sensation was all too familiar. "Yeah, I know the feeling." Offering sympathy in a glance to her brother, she let a slender hand climb to fiddle with a lock of chestnut hair, enjoying the unweighted silence between them while it lasted.

Letting a breath hiss between her white teeth, she nodded, letting her hand fall onto the chair once more. "For the most part. Aro and Sophia are growing up well, although I'm still worried about them. I think I'll always be worried. I know they're capable of taking care of themselves... but it seems like just yesterday that they were just small puppies." Loosing this burden from her shoulders after a long while of carrying it around felt nice, but it wasn't the true motivation behind her conversation with Ehno. "Have... you heard from your children at all?" She asked delicately, hoping in her slightly bent ears that the conversation wasn't about to take a nastier turn. She was simply playing the role of concerned sister and aunt, knowing it must be tough for her brother not to have his children near him.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitagift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf1f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #93a8bb; }
.ghitagift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739bb5; text-align:center;}
.ghitagift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitagift01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b2c4d5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739bb5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitagift01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitagift01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #93a8bb; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread