Paw [P]rints in the Sand
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; It is fine, did you want to bring this to a close soon?; 334 words

"Welcomes." Izaak gave the proper response even though he had no idea what was being talked about. "I gibe no gifes." Just the simple words made his confusion apparent. He thought thanks only came with gifts and he hadn't given anything. He hadn't even done anything to please the other either. So to him the thanks and expression of gratitude was entirely unnecessary. It was becoming more and more obvious just how different his upbringing was. He had no experience with compliments. Sure, he handed them out but wasn't used to being thanked for them.

"Oh noes! Yous falls!" The boy quickly knelt down beside the feline to check on him. "I sorries. I no means toos." He had no idea that the cat had actually wiggled out of his arms. Instead he thought that he had accidentally dropped the other. "Yous okays? I sorries!" He was apologizing over and over again. The worry and concern was clearly written all over his face. He really thought that he had did something wrong.

He nodded his head and backed away from the other at the words. He sat down and pulled his knees up to his chest, keeping his arms wrapped around his ankles. He looked almost completely devastated. But at least Element didn't have to worry about the boy trying to pick him up again. Izaak wasn't even trying to touch him again. The child looked as if he had been scolded rather than nicely asked not to do something. He was stuck in his own head though. He thought the other didn't want to be picked up, or touched for that matter, because he had dropped the cat when he had tried before. He had no idea that the feline just didn't like being picked up and had wiggled his way out of the embrace. Instead he was berating himself in his own head for what he assumed that he had done. It really didn't take much for him to switch up moods.

<style>
.izaak-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.izaak-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.izaak-b02 b {color:#2D0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.izaak-b02 {background-color:#634326; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zygift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D3B499; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271A0F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.izaak-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread