Paw [P]rints in the Sand
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; I will leave it to you if you want to post again or just get it archived; 371 words

There were quite a number of things that he didn't know hardly anything about. Actually most of the things in life he didn't know. No one had ever taught him so he couldn't be expected to know. After all everyone had to be taught. No one woke up one day and suddenly knew all the things that they didn't know before. It just didn't work that way. If it did then Izaak wouldn't be as dim as he was. "Was complimens? I only says yous softs and pretties." He didn't exactly understand what a compliment was even if he gave them out all of the time. It was a word that he had never been taught before. But it wasn't like he had ever been complimented before. Or well, on the rare occasion his mother might call him a good boy but that was about it. Even that didn't happen too often though. Generally he was just known as the ugly one.

"I makes yous falls." He spoke the words with a sniffle, wiping at his eyes as tears started to slip down his cheeks. Generally he was happy but when he was sad he had no trouble expressing that either. He cried freely just as he was doing now. But he couldn't help crying when he was sad. He had no idea how to bottle up his emotions and hide them. With the coyote it was extremely easy to tell just how he felt. He was like an open book. He wore his expressions openly, just like if he was questioned he didn't hesitate to give an answer. Everything about him could be figured out because of it. He had no idea that some things were meant to be private.

"I sorries." Again he apologized as he pushed himself to stand up. "I goes nows. I no mean hurts yous." He was still worried about hurting Element so he was just going to leave the feline so that he couldn't cause the other anymore harm. He turned away from the other and continued down the beach, crying still. He had no idea where he was going but he was just leaving the other alone so that nothing could happen again.

<style>
.izaak-b02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.izaak-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.izaak-b02 b {color:#2D0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.izaak-b02 {background-color:#634326; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zygift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D3B499; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271A0F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.izaak-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread