All of it is poppycop
[html]

WC: 624 OOC: if I need to change anything let me know, and he’s in his wolf form :3

Niro wasn’t feeling half as bad as he had when he first got into his accident. First of all his pain had dulled enough that he could hobble around three legged, although he couldn’t go too far for too long, but it was better than nothing. He had to stop for a few minutes after only a short walk to keep himself from fainting, it wasn’t the pain, but the fact he’d pretty much spent a whole month bellying his way around the hotel. Today was the furthest he’d gone, which was right up to the borders. He just wanted a nice long look, he doubted he’d be attacked crossing Vigil’s scent marks, but he was in no hurry to leave any time soon. For now, it was a crisp day, cool, it was coming to his favorite time of the year; Where he felt most comfortable, and less conspicuous… here at least. He’d learned what snow was and that it fell plenty here. He had always loved the cold, but the added layer of thick fluffy white snow made it all the better. How was he going to spend this winter though? He was still healing and he was told his leg wouldn’t get better for quite some time. It was still so painful to move it. He wondered how an amputation could heal so much quicker, but then again, it was only a digit, he doubted he’d be about if he lost one of his legs now. He thanked all the stars in the sky he had all of his limbs. He decided here was where he could rest for now. He’d wait a while, then head home.

As if sensing what Niro was thinking out from the sky came Marahute. The golden eagle fledgling had taken to taking care of Niro, by keeping him company and making sure that other wolves knew where he was. She was always flying now, something that gave great joy and pride to Marahute, even though he knew Tobias was the one that really taught the bird to fly.

Oh my fledgling, I cannot wait to see you hunt.

He said to her in a matter of fact tone. Watching as she landed in front of him. She did her usual eye over his face, and then hopped around him, making sure all was as well as it had been when he started out, and then she perched on his good front leg, where she seemed quite happy to sit for now, also telling Niro it was time to rest, and she wouldn’t let him up till she said so. That was Niro’s depiction anyway. He didn’t mind though he wasn’t planning on really moving much now unless he was forced to. Sometimes he wished he were all healed. That way he could find his sister and hit her over the head and tell her… fishing didn’t take this long! That was probably the biggest reason he was out here now, although another less important one was he needed to start exercising his limbs and get sme right fresh air. His eyes scanned the horizon, he could see the forest in the distance. He’d known she’d went this way, but would she really go into that forest alone, what if she was lost? He’d been lucky, he had found a guide to send him out again, she might not be so lucky. Now he really was starting to get worried, but what could he do? He hadn’t trained Marahute well enough and Tobias was turning wild again, after all that work Niro had put into him, it seemed like it was all for nothing. Niro’s world was still going but it was crumbling piece by piece.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread