Running Free
[html]
I am sosososo sorry for the delay!

"It is me who should be apologizing. I should not have startled you like that.... Do you know much about this plane?" Element was about to answer that no, he did not know about this place at all, and that it was, in fact, his first time here. He looked about the 'room' in curiosity - there were many seats, four in a row, all lined down the inside of the enormous metallic bird. He assumed that was where the humans sat and - did what? Was it for sleeping? Before he could wonder any more, he felt a rush of air past him and noted that the girl had leaped over him and somersaulted in the air, landing in a perfect, cat-like landing before running past Element yet again and entering a door marked 'Private'.

That couldn't be good.

Element peered into the door and saw something the cat had never seen before. There were several buttons on a large, flat surface just in front of a huge window that encompassed the front of the plane. Two seats were in front of these buttons, and he assumed that they were for two other humans to sit and perhaps control the plane. It wasn't the seats nor the window that struck Element in this way, however - it was the buttons.

They looked so complicated, so complex - only someone much more advanced than Element could even begin to understand their meaning. But the girl was pushing them and pressing them as if she had passed flying school with flying colors, and seemed to be having great fun in doing so, as well. Element flattened his ears - what if the plane did something? What if it lifted off? But the rusty old bird was done flying, and the girl's button-pushing antics did little more than make clicking sounds while she uttered in excitement.

“Wow! this must be the pilots room! These are the controls! Neeeeoooooowww!!! Get ready for taaakkeee off! Were going on a bumpy riiiiidddee! ” Element barely suppressed a chuckle as the girl pushed more buttons, clearly enjoying herself.

She then leapt up, racing out of the pilot's room and into where Element's body was. He withdrew his head from the crack in the door and looked at the wolf-girl. “Isn’t this fun?!?! I’m Belle, by the way. ” Element smiled and dipped his head. "Element," he said simply. And before he knew it, Belle was running down the plane again, apparently having seen something that piqued her interest.

What a strange, intriguing wolf. Element had never seen someone like this before. She was an adult, or nearing adulthood, but she still had the curiosity, endearing nature, and excitement of a young pup first experiencing the walks of life. It intrigued him, and he thought that he liked Belle rather much.

Element slowly padded to where she was, and in hearing her question, cautiously sniffed the object. He knew what it was. The library had many books on human anatomy, and he loved reading about humans and their strange things - he was lost in many of the medical terms, barely understanding any of the book, but he did see pictures of humans and their skeletons.

"I believe it's a human skeleton," he said. The old thing was covered in dust and grime, and Element wondered what had to have happened for it to have such a fate. There were no other skeletons here - why was this one here? His mind burned with questions.

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread