Impulsive Exchange
[html]

Haha, it's fine. Sorry for my belated reply; I've been a little busy. I feel inexperienced in writing after reading your post. Smile

Crushed flowers, decimated herbs, and snapped twigs littered the ground, leaving a cloying scent that masked all others--so much so that Glaiven did not notice the slim male until he was quite close. Golden eyes met green in surprise, embarrassed at the way she appeared and perplexed by the lack of emotion in those greenish-yellow orbs. "Hello. What happened to your flowers?"he asked, startling her out of her conflicting feelings. Glaiven did not know this strangely detached youth, but she was always open to new relationships, new beginnings.

"I was trying to gather herbs for healing but, as you can see, the poor plants are pretty much useless by now..." She trailed off into silence for a moment, the pent-up sadness of being confined to this four-legged figure threatening to express itself in tears. Silently advising herself to pull herself together lest she be seen as a sensitive "maiden in distress", she continued. "I'm sorry to say that this is my only form, and it's quite useless for delicate jobs, like gathering plants. My name is Glaiven. What's your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.glaiven b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3f991; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.glaiven-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.glaiven p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.glaiven {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2b7501; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b2ed07; padding: 240px 0px 9px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#b2ed07; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread