Impulsive Exchange
[html]

Haha. I've always regretted putting Glaiven down as 14 months (It seems to be a bit old), but I never thought she would be compared to someone's mother. ^_^ 350+

He stood in front of her, listening intently. Glaiven analyzed the cream colored wolf as she spoke, and hoped that he wouldn't mind. It was startling how much their appearances were like, actually. His main coloring almost matched hers. His eyes, although a different color, were bright and expressive like hers. He had about the same body type as her, slim and willowy. His body structure, however, was an entirely different story. For her, soft curves that belied the muscle underneath, medium hips and slim shoulders, and a small stature were the rule. For him, sharp angles, narrow hips and shoulders, length, and height dominated his form. Alike but different in many ways.

All this Glaiven took in, but as to his interior and emotions she could only guess. Once she knew him better, she could add a full profile to the neatly kept library in her mind. Some people would most likely find her way of organizing her thoughts strange, but she didn't mind. She also didn't mind people thinking that her random questions were strange, because those very questions added to the contents of the books, the people, in said library. She read as much as she could, which was not enough. Traveling constantly usually came with a shortage of good books to read. Maybe now that she was settling down that would change.

The slight interest he had shown seemed to intensify when she mentioned the fact that she was confined to this one form. He introduced himself as Harlowe D'Angelo, and a thoughtful look crossed his features. She braced herself against the coming questions usually made by an acquaintance who tried to mask his or her intrigue, and did a rather poor job of it. She was almost ready for the nonchalant interrogation she expected. Instead, a blunt question came out of the young wolf's mouth. It echoed through her head, and Glaiven was surprised at the simplicity of it. Why didn't she become a Luperci? "Well, Harlowe D'Angelo, I suppose the reason I have not become a Luperci is that I have never tried. I've considered it before, but never put any of my thoughts into actions. What do you think I should do about it?"

Glaiven query was earnest and she knew, as she had been told before, that her face was an open book.

<style type="text/css">
.glaiven b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3f991; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.glaiven-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.glaiven p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.glaiven {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2b7501; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b2ed07; padding: 240px 0px 9px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#b2ed07; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread