How Beautiful Leaves Grow Old
[html]

Mkjfhd

======================================================

The voice startled the silver girl dramatically and she jumped, the paint brush slipped from her hand and onto the grass, splattering the green blades. She spun around, her eyes wide with curiosity. But what her colorless irises rested on was not what she expected. He was still the same as when she had met him; tall, mysterious and the same strong frame. A smile spread across Ever’s white maw and she threw her arms around the male’s neck (with a little bit of straining to reach them) in a friendly hug.

Strelein had been her first sign of safety when she had reached Cour des Miracles and seeing him again was a sheer surprise. As the silver girl stepped back, a bit embarrassed by her compelling action, and studied the man again like her painting. "My, my, you have grown up a bit since I found you." Finally letting his words sink in, she agreed she had grown since the day they met. It hadn’t even been a year since she had first arrived from the wilderness and already things had changed. Including herself, as the redhead had pointed out. Standing in her optime form comfortably an odd look crossed her face, almost regret, but she hid it with practice.

It is wonderful to see you, Strelein.

Ever’s broad smile was beginning to soften into a subtle delicate expression of joy.

Ayita changed me awhile ago.

The words we easy but there was a slight edge to them that the hybrid didn’t bother to hide. She wasn’t ungrateful, as her step sister demanded her not to be. Changing the subject quickly, Ever followed the man’s eyes to her blob on the canvas. Bending down to pick up her dropped utensil, the girl replied sheepishly.

Just messing around with fall.

Her eyes sparkled when she stood up again, as if insulting her skills rose her mood.

<style type="text/css">
.sun-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b502; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sun-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sun-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sun-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#e3f4fc; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9245/souls52.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #593726; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#051416; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread