How Beautiful Leaves Grow Old
[html]

300+ I'm afraid I may be posting kind of short
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Giving off a slight noise of surprise, the redhead had to take a light step back when the girl jumped at him to give him a hug. It was entirely unexpected; he was usually the one to give out the random, unexpected hugs and holds. He laughed slightly, hands going to her sides to pull her off of him and back. He, then, held her at arms length at the shoulders, looking over what she chose to wear on her new kind of body. His glance had been quick but it had been enough. No, no, no. It would not due, it would not due at all.

Letting go of her shoulders as she went for her instrument of color, the redhead looked at the canvas once more, unsure of what he was looking for. The colors were recognizable but he was still unsure of what he saw. It was not like Mati's style, so it was harder for him to comprehend. He was not much one for paintings and drawings; his canvas was a person, end of story. "Well, it is certainly fall colored." He glanced at the small pouch of colored pencils at his side. "I came out here to see what fall could do for me. I've been rather uninspired lately," he confessed, matching her sheepish look with one of his own.

Lavender eyes set themselves upon the girl's smaller frame again, his mind started working. This girl would need some real clothes. Clothes that were for a daily life, for nicer times, and just for fun. What she wore now was for being messy and it would absolutely not do, not while Strel was the tailor of this kingdom. "You are in need of clothing," he said plainly, raising an eyebrow and giving her a look that seemed to simply dared her to attempt to argue.

<style type="text/css">
.leafy-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#360a00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.leafy-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.leafy-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leafy-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:344px; background-color:#af6703; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3724/souls53.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eeca27; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread