How Beautiful Leaves Grow Old
[html]

300+
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

A frown crossed his features as the man heard of Ever's adopted sister's "kindness". More or less, it sounded like Amaranth was just getting rid of some things she did not particularly care for more so than her being generous out of the goodness in her heart. That or Amaranth was not the girl for pretty clothes like some were, like Alaine or Princess. "That's nice of her, but there are prettier things to be had," he stated, rather blatantly, disapproval evident in his voice. Maybe it was just the paternal - really, paternal? - instincts in him, but Strel could not see a blossoming young child grow up without some nice clothing, custom made, just for them. That and it was him who had discovered the girl on the borders.

"Every girl needs something truly pretty and just for her, you know. Something special, even if you only ever wear it once in a while." He had no such article of clothing, being more prone to pants and jackets than the clothes of a woman. Though, that did not stop him from arguing his point. Men, too, deserved something nice, but those did not have nearly as much potential as dresses did for women. There was only so much you can do to a pair of pants. "And I will not be hearing any protests. I'll make you something, or things, since I did not take you in myself as I should have." Yes, the redhead was still a bit guilty about it. He had not taken in Ever, as he ought to have, and let the King take the girl. It was a better choice considering Vigilante had a family of his own and adopted children for Ever to relate to, but nevertheless, Strel was a bit guilty.

<style type="text/css">
.leafy-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#360a00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.leafy-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.leafy-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leafy-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:344px; background-color:#af6703; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3724/souls53.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eeca27; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread