The Young and the Hopeless(Joining)
[html]

He had lost his parents, but he could at least still have a mother. Or...something close to a mother. She had pups of her own that would be born within a month, so this probably wasn't the best time to be taking in another little one...but so what? The more the merrier. That is, if the young one wanted to stay in Jaded Shadows. And after that she would need to get the leader's permission.

"Yes, I've felt like that." She answered softly. So much had happened in her life...there had been times where she had wished that she /wasn't/ the one inside of her body. She had been made fun of before, when she was younger, because of her eyes. It wasn't often that a wolf was born with one eye one color and the other eye another color, especially not blue and yellow. She had tried to explain to them that her mother looked the same, but they hadn't listened. That was another reason that she had come back to the lands. No one anywhere else had really accepted her. "If you stay here, you won't have to feel like that any more. We're like a family here...everyone helps take care of everyone else."

Dierdre offered him a smile. "I'm Dierdre Rhiannon. I live here with my mother and grandmother...and some aunts and uncles. I also have some siblings that will be born, soon, and I will be having a litter of pups before too long. You'd be joining into a real clan here. What're you called?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread