The Young and the Hopeless(Joining)
OOC: Dierdre is going to be Jazpers adoptive mother, just so you knwo ;p

IC:The dark pup was thrown off by the alpha's questions. "Child, do you want to be your own wolf, or exactly as your father was? Will you be able to continue with your own strength, and remain with us, lending us your strength and sharing your loyalty?" His head cocked slightly to the left as he started to think about her questions. Did he want to be like his father? Yes. Exactly like him? No. He wanted to be himself but, his role model had always been his father.

His head returned to his upwards position and he started talking once more, "My father was a brilliant wolf and he has always been my role model. He's a lot like who I want to be but, I will always be myself, I just wish I could have his traits. One day I will have his traits. I will be strong, loyal and intelligent but, those traits will be mine at that point. I will be my own wolf." He said with a certain tone, "If you accept me I will forever be grateful and loyal. You will gain a brave, growing student and I will always be here to assist the pack.

Messages In This Thread