The Blind Can See
[html]

OOC:

"Excellent! When you would like to hear it just let me know, I have to go over the details because it's been a while since I heard it, but I'm pretty sure I have it all down to memory." He did a mental check, starting the story in his mind to check if he could remember it. When he was satisfied, he smiled as she began to speak. but by the time she was finished, his smile had evolved into a look of shocking revelation and slight confusion.

"Oh no she wasn't MY aunty, she just wanted me to call her that. She never told me her real name and I never bothered to ask. She took care of me after my injury. You see, before I was blinded I lived in a pack far to the south of here. I don't know exactly where, but I know it's quite a ways away from here and to the south. The winters are harsh there, the main reason why I'm an only pup. I was born in a litter of 4 and the only one to survive, though I don't know why. One day my dad took me on my first solo hunt and my uncle joined us. He was an Omega and my mom and dad told me to stay away from him. Well that day for some reason was different because my dad invited him to go hunting with us. My dad released me to go out on my own in the forest and after that my memory gets really hazy. All I can remember is I found a fawn and almost got it, but it got away for some reason, and after that, nothing. I woke up and there was Aunty, taking care of me from then on. She told me I was attacked by a bear and she saved my life so I owe her that, but I have no idea who she was."

His eyes widened at her explanation, his mind full of disbelief. "But she was always in wolf form around me. What a weird thing to say...but it explains everything. How she was able to stay so quiet when she was training me to hunt, how she seemed to just disappear sometimes. How fast she was, those strange noises she made which must have been chopping wood as you say. How she was able to make fire without burning herself. So Aunty was a luperci...and I never realized it." He felt her calmly take the bag from him and heard her walking, trying to figure out what she had meant about the visions in the fire.

He stopped just as he felt her tail swish against him. He auto-assumed it was a signal for him to stop, though he felt the heat from the fire. It was intense but soothing, and he reveled in the warmth of it as he listened to her. "Tradition is important. Without it, our pack's history and way of...life would...be..." Something she had said earlier suddenly registered in his mind, smacking him in the face. He turned to face her, staring at her, shock written all over his face. "Did you just say you are from the Moon Tribe?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread