a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

Thanks for replying. :3 And my post is rushed and it sucks. D:

A shape approached from beyond the border, and Timid realized that it was a bipedal creature: a wolf. Her breath immediately caught in her lungs, and she looked on with ears pricked in interest. She had seen some wolves in optime form before -- she used it every so often to draw, in fact -- but she was at first amazed and intimidated by the approach of the pack wolf. Then, however, she realized how small the sandy she-wolf was.

She can't be any older than me! the gingery hybrid thought. She grew more confident, but only for a moment. Once the stranger's jade eyes focused on her, and she asked with a trace of disdain who she was, that confidence evaporated quickly.

Dipping her head in respect, her ears flattened, the jackal mix stammered an answer. "I'm T-Timid," she said quietly. She blinked and then clarified with a shaky smile, "I mean, that's my name. Timid Strong." She cursed herself for looking so uncertain in front of this female; regardless of the other's age, she could still have the ability to let her into the pack or chase her away from the borders. Looking unsure would mean that she'd be worthless, and that only made her look more unsure of herself. Should she shift into optime form as well? Would a sudden change of shape make the other think that she was attacking? She vouched for remaining as she was, on all fours, ready to bolt if need be.

"What is this pack called?" Timid asked, her liver-black nose twitching at the scent. It was a nice smell, now that she got over the shock of it. She didn't want to mention that she intended to join just yet; she didn't know what her chances were, and she hated taking risks. Better wait and observe than make more of a fool out of herself.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
.timid-a01 i {font-weight:italic; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
.timid-a01 .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#d7a96e; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2vmj2jb.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#835e30; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread