a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥.

The Whilom recognized the song of one of Naniko's children. Without further thought about the matter, Geneva checked to make sure that Pripyat was otherwise engaged in his day of play and exploration, she turned her footsteps toward the source of the sound. It took several moments for her to reach the borders. She had not been far away, but she was not hurrying either. Lucia's call had not signified any great need for her presence right away, and so it did not make sense to run flat-out and arrive breathless.

Geneva greeted Lucia with a warm smile. She had not had much interaction with the girl since she had been very small. That was something that she regretted. She had been close with Lucia's mother, but she had had her own problems to figure out. She made a mental note to try to spend more time with her in the very immediate future, before she turned her attention to the stranger, the reason that Lucia had called in the first place.

She nodded, acknowledging the small stranger, then began running down protocol. "Thank you for calling me, Luca,"" Lucia had a good head on her shoulders, and the gentle Whilom knew that she would have proceeded with the stranger in the proper way. "Can you tell me a little bit about yourself, stranger?" the green-eyed woman asked, her half-scarred face turning to regard the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread