a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

Forgive the awkward post--I'm currently distracted by football game. XD:;

Lucia turned back to face the other after her brief call to the leaders, green eyes watching in silence as the prospective joiner neared her. Timid asked her whether she thought that they would accept her into their ranks, and the Marino girl found herself nodding. "I don't see why not," she answered, words nearly as hushed as Timid's whispered question.

A few silent moments later, someone approached them. The sandy-furred girl turned to find the familiar figure of Geneva walking toward them at a leisurely pace. The sight of her warm smile automatically called a matching one to Lucia's features, and she greeted the Whilom with a simple, "Hey, Geneva." Seeing her mother's friend always seemed to bring to mind fond memories of her childhood.

Geneva was quick to move on to question the waiting hybrid, who in turn answered with a short and somewhat awkwardly delivered speech to convey her determination. Luci nodded after the hybrid spoke, as if silently backing up her words. The Marino girl then took the opportunity the brief pause in conversation provided to share with Geneva the bit of information Timid had already shared with her. "She told me that she can draw, and is learning to play the flute. Said she's willing to learn." Luci's gem-like gaze moved briefly to Timid before drifting back over to Geneva, awaiting what the scarred woman would say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread