a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥. Thanks for your patience and welcome to PV/Souls. You should be titled up soon and you have permission to start posting elsewhere!

Geneva was glad that Lucia had demonstrated skill in following protocol. The little bits of information that the Marino girl gave to her helped in her evaluation of the entire situation. It was clear to the Whilom that Lucia had judged Timid as worth her time, and definitely worth consideration of entering the ranks of Phoenix Valley. Lucia had grown up in this pack since her birth, and so she trusted the girl especially much. She was well on her way to becoming a successful young woman.

The gentle voiced gray wolfess finally spoke. "You are welcome to stay in Phoenix Valley as Loas, the standard rank for newcomers. If you wish to move up in the ranks, you can learn, grow, and demonstrate your knowledge." It was obvious that Timid was...well, Timid, but she had handled herself well thus far. "We all grow at our own pace. My skill set upon arriving her was sorely lacking in terms of hunting. My greatest strength was my ability to read and write," she said. She wanted to assure the new pack member. Diversity was valued in this pack of dreamers.

"You are welcome to find a place to stay; there are places suitable for dens or empty cabins. Must make certain that you do not hunt the livestock that we keep in the barn." That had been the most confusing part for the Whilom upon arriving her. With a small smile, the half-scarred, olive-eyed woman moved to stand by Lucia, her expression showing a bit of the pride she felt for the growing young woman. "Do you have any other questions, Timid?"

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread