a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

Woooo! :3

Seeing the other girl comfortable in the presence of the scarred old female, the jackal hybrid relaxed a bit and quit her fidgeting. Her paws had been dancing centimeters back and forth, little shifts that only she would notice. Now they remained still, and she stared at the small pale things attached to her twiggy legs with a grimace. Her new acquaintance was small too, but at least she had been born into the pack, or so Timid assumed. The hybrid was just small, small and useless.

The usual thoughts danced through her head, planted there months ago when she was a child, and it took a conscious effort to stop them. Her yellow-green eyes darted to Lucia as the optime female added some of the other skills Timid had failed to mention to Geneva. The ginger-tawny hybrid smiled gratefully at the other female. Regardless of if they became friends or anything more than acquaintances after this, Timid knew that she’d be in debt to Lucia for helping her out. She’d never forget the girl.

“You are welcome to stay in Phoenix Valley as Loas,” the grey she-wolf said, and Timid was momentarily dumbfounded by the statement. Her heart sang, and she broke out into a wide grin before listening to the rest of the explanation. Her black tail wagged slightly in response to Geneva’s reassurances, telling her that the old female herself had been a bad hunter at the beginning. That was all Timid asked for in joining the pack; a chance to grow.

“Livestock?” Timid flicked her ears; the word was alien to her, but she grasped the concept after considering it for a moment. “Okay, got it. And I’ll make a den somewhere.”

Geneva asked her if she had any other questions, and the light-colored hybrid shook her head. Her voice trembled a little, but it was with excitement. “I don’t have any questions right now, but I’ll be sure to speak up if I do have any.” She hesitated and then added quickly, “Well, I’m sure that there are rules to every pack. Is there anything else I need to look out for?” She didn’t want to completely screw up, but she didn’t say that aloud.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
.timid-a01 .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#d7a96e; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2vmj2jb.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#835e30; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread