[Joining] Morning Songs
[html]

Gah >.< I am usually really good with fast replies. It didn't alert my email that this post was here like it usually does, that's why this is so late. I'll go check my settings to make sure it doesn't happen again.

“Sounds fine to me, I'd certainly be interested in looking.” Gypsy smiled, nodding gently. She padded after the dark femme, and looked in interest at how well hidden it was. A beautiful willow tree's branches buried themselves around the entrance, making it so that unless you knew where to look, you wouldn't find it. When Ember held a few branches out of the way, she gazed down into the den and admired the river rocks lining the walls. “Those are pretty,” She murred in appreciation. She was a lover of the arts, and such beautiful rocks could have only come from a water source. They were rubbed smooth from probably centuries of sitting in water, and stunning colors and sleekness shone from their flat surfaces.

She entered the den, and her tail wagged gently. The place had obviously been cleaned out since its last use, but it had probably been quite a while since anyone had used it. She smiled, and examined the fine skills with which it had been dug and renovated, and she wandered through the main room, gazing around. Besides the flat stones, there were a few rooms branching off on either side of the main den, and they seemed to be empty from her first impression. She would love to fill this place with belongings, make her own. It would serve her purpose almost perfectly...

“It's perfect,” She breathed softly, turning to smile warmly at the she-wolf.

<style>
.gypsy-z01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gypsy-z01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gypsy-z01 b {color:#f4c87d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gypsy-z01 {background-color:#412d12; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2w20jk9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #f4c87d; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b4100; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.gypsy-z01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread