Playing the tune
[html]

Jeez, sorry for the delay! D: And for the crappy post. -slap self-

"Then it is a challenge, I will start recruitment, how about we meet here again, in half a months time?"

Skye's eyes widened. She knew that the idea was a wonderful one, and that the idea of a creative pack was like home to her - but she didn't know he'd actually go through with it. She grinned, the smile going from ear to perked ear, and her heart felt that smile, too. It was as though for the first time since she'd been at Souls, she felt like she was a part of something.

Like she was actually at home.

She nodded vigorously, the smile still lingering on her features. "That sounds great, Shaw!" she said in excitement. "I'll try to recruit anyone I see as well."

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread