he believed in forgiveness
[html]

Gwen, 'cause I promised. But only because you asked that guy for three pencils and hit on that other one. I love you. XD Short post thread?

The onset of autumn seemed to bring the Mirror Lakes to their prime each year with minimal effort; the trees had just barely begun to show color. The brute had no "favorite" season. They were all the same to he, each with its advantages and disadvantages. Springtime brought a constant itchiness to his nose but color to a dead and barren world; summer was far too hot but ripe in prey; the rains of autumn made his bones hurt despite lovely foliage; and of course winter was winter, cold and dead and wet. He hated every minute of the snowy season, and like always the brute did not look forward to the one closing in.

He sensed the change before it came, a different scent on a wind that steadily bolstered in strength. In no time that breeze would twirl and dance fallen leaves in the air; for now it simply rushed over the still green grass and through his fur. A bite laid within. Jefferson raised his nose to the air, delighted in his small sojourn from the ranch house and packly duties to rest momentarily at the lakeside, his back against a tree, fishing rod in hand. The brute had taken little to no time for fishing most of the summer, yet his typical sleepiness still settled in. In no time Jefferson had drifted off, rod steady in hand, rings circling the line in the water.

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.jefferson {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9dccb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #88653a; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#9c7341; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:195px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread