Women only get in the way of a bromance
[html]

yay I posted

Sitting back the imposing wolf crossed his arms as he scanned out across the field. Maybe his alpha was a slow mover, or maybe there were other reasons that caused him to second guess himself. So far he didn’t know much about his leaders past, or the packs and until that information was revealed Saluce could only assume Conor was gun shy. Looking back over to his friend he only shook his head.

“Sometimes you just follow your heart, and leave your head out of it. Over analyzing a situation can be bad. Mind plays tricks on you, masks or blows the small insignificant events out of proportion.” For now that was really all he could say to the younger male. Soon enough he figured instinct would take over between the two, and when the connection was already there it wouldn’t take much to push them further along.

“Just don’t be afraid to let things happen” was the last piece of advice he’d give for now. His mind was turning toward other topics already that he had on his mind to ask. A long yawn escaped his lips, arms stretching outward above his head as he tried to shake the morning fog from his mind.

“I came here to really start learning about this packs past, and your father. I’ve heard rumors, and whispers but I wanted to hear it from you. So Conor what is the story about your father, and his so called tyranny?” He could only be blunt about it, there wasn’t any sugar coating it at all. If all he had heard had some shred of truth to it then there wasn’t any reason to mince words about it.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread