Black Holes and Revelations
[html]

No worries luff. Tis short! And getting old. oy. 327.

Nayru should no disappointment as Aro turned away from the cave. Simply she followed him, her pleasant face not changing expression, even if she had rather gone deep into the cave. There will be other caves, and with that thought it was easier to put this particular cave from her mind and keep her focus on Aro. The black and white male moved it seemed with little purpose, and then he collapsed onto the ground. Crimson eyes watched the boy as he invited her to sit alongside him, and she did so, although he descent to the ground was more graceful than his had been.

Lowering herself next to him, a small gap of space between, she sat cross legged, her ruby eyes following his gaze up toward the heavens. Rarely did she gaze up, except during storms and once in a rare while to admire the stars. Her mother had always had her eyes cast skyward, it was one of the rare details Nayru could remember about her biological parents. Yet Aro had directed a question toward her before even offering her the spot next to his and she had yet to voice her answer. He wanted to know more of her, but Nayru couldn’t think of anything that was worth telling him. She was what she was, a humble servant of Dahlia de Mai and a thoughtful but aloof girl. There was very little else to tell. "I like plants, I like to watch them grow. And I like to practice my hunting. " There was more, but she didn’t feel comfortable telling him those things. That she liked to sing and dance when no one was around and that more than anything she spent time with her dagger, safely in its sheath and strapped to her ankle, and that it had become a deadly weapon in her hands even if she, soft and timid, never thought she’d use it to bring death to anyone.

<style type="text/css">
.nay b {font-weight:bold; color:#c28085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nay .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:290px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #080202}
.nay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8d1820; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/nayr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread