What you even care
Maybe what Ghita needed to realize was that it doesn't hurt for a little assistance when dealing with a task such as hunting. True, you feel pride and independance, but hopefully, she would have noticed this after the whole deer incident. However now, she needed a stick to help her move about. This was pressuring her more on her independence. The old aged humans used them to move about, maybe because they were old and stuff, however, this case different, yet sort of the same.

She had heard of Cambria's state. Well that's good to hear. Losing someone so young would be a tragidy. It just didn't seem long for the old barn to fall. Time had taken it's toll on the collapsed buliding. "Well, thats good to hear"

When it came to the 'what have you been up to?' question, Flayra searched her mind. She had done nothing of great importance, such the normal pack stuff. She had been rather lazy, it was not like her at all. However, she did not ponder. "Well, I have been tending to my garden around the back. That little greenhouse there is mine." She then thought again "Oh, and I have been studying more of your native tongue."

Messages In This Thread