What you even care
It was also some surprise to the white female that an archive of printed material would contain within a few of the hard bound pages would have lessons of language speaking in between the words. There was one thing certain about Flayra's goal of learning this language was that it was somewhat of an old language. The only beings that were capable of learning fluently, were the humans. However, now that they are extinct, you weren't likely to meet on that could teach the forgotten language. The only hopes that the girl had, was the tutoring of the Savino's or the lessons on the printed archived paper media.

At the positive feedback she received from the fae, she smiled warmly to her. "Thank you. However, I feel that the accent may be off. I might need to work on that." If only she could get the voice right, she might be able to speak without a fuss. However, though how hard she tried, she was getting stonewalled by it, but she knew that in due time, and hopefully with some external influential assistance, she could pronounce each word in the accent of the Savino's native tongue.

The girl listened carefully as she explained on her experiences on learning the common language of the humans. She found no problem with it, because obviously she was raised around wolves that spoke in that tongue all the time. The only other wolf she had known very well that could speak in another language was her brother, Pendzez. He was fluent in the Asian language of Japanese. That and the common language was the only ones he spoke in. How he aught himself to speak it, she did not know. As the fae finished, the girl modestly nodded, taking her explanation carefully and seriously, as she might learn something from this.

She felt that she already had shared her experiences. There wasn't really much to say more about. "Well, you seemed to have went well with it. You can speak English perfectly. Maybe, you could teach me more on your native tongue." Maybe, Ghita could that external influential assistance for the white female.

Messages In This Thread