Ear-lye in the morning
[html]

And I made you wait again.

Lilac peered to the youth before him, taking in the reaction in the other. It was true that Gideon held custody for the two children, but age and maturity did matter here. Gideon was nothing short of amazing in most aspects, but it was hard to trust children that he was positive shared his blood to a young stranger that was barely anything short of a child himself still. It was right for Gideon to seek solitude. His words were correct—he couldn’t live in the mansion forever. ”I know that you are no longer a child, but you’re still young, Gideon. I’m only thinking of what would be best for these children,” the young alpha breathed, more or less repeating himself. ”I do not mean to doubt you, but I will not be dishonest and say that I’m comfortable with the thought.” The Stormbringer male was old enough to handle honesty, even when it was not as pleasant as he would like.

More words flowed, partly in response to the piece of truth the alpha had dared to share with the dark boy. It was a difficult subject to enter, whether or not to tell the children about how they arrived here. Conor personally supported the option of being open and honest when the children reached the right age. There was no way to say for certain, of course, but Conor believed he knew the children’s biological sire. Who else could it be.. ”I think their father is Haku Soul.” These words were stated simply, and he tried to keep emotion from pouring through his voice. Why else would a mother be willing to let her children be eaten by flame? ”Maybe it would be best to keep the truth from them, but I believe that when the time comes they deserve answers.”

<style>
.conor-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conor-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conor-z91 b {color:#E3B7EA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread