Handful of Clouds
[html]

I’m not positive on how this is going to plan out, whether Ever or Ezra is going to mention meeting Vigilante. Sorry it’s short.

EDIT: Made a lead-in

Words formed in broken English inside the foggy drunken mind of the girl while he tangled himself into her again. Her head lolled to the side for a moment, ready to be released into his grasp and let herself go under. But something stopped the girl. A small piece of information snagged in the back of her mind. One slip could lead her male into the world past the wall he created. She would never be able to forgive herself if she changed him, and through the disparity she didn’t even have room to imagine him in an Optime form.

Gradually, the female realized she had gone limp in his arms. Straightening back up, without making too much of a scene ‘snapping back to reality’, Ever nudged her male’s cheek.

I have been thinking…

But the girl was already lost in Ezra’s eyes, falling back against his chest. She suddenly hoped he would complete her inquiry. It seemed impossible now that he was not officially hers.

The thought hurt, so the girl forced herself to continue.

"I have been thinking about us, Ezra. I...I want you. To be with me."

The words were broken up and hesitant, but strong and sure. But she didn't know what he'd think.
<style>
.ever-d94 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ever-d94 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ever-d94 b {color:#DCC99A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ever-d94 {background-color:#847656; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... p/ever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:274px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DCC99A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C180D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ever-d94-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Sie-Cakes!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread