Handful of Clouds
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

sorry I fail at life. I feel bad for taking forever.... Sad Sad Sad

Ever was acting very differently. She went from limp to joyous to downright depressed again, as if she was waging war in her mind. Her body language was undeniable: she was upset about something. The mutt sighed to himself, muttering his girl’s name, and feeling incredibly useless. He figured it was something about them, which is why she had such trouble putting words together. Could he imagine being with her? Having another being share a part of his life? The thought had never really crossed his mind, but Ever was intoxicating. She was all he would ever need in life.

What would that life lead? A sense of security, for sure, but that meant a lot of lifestyle changes on his part. She would always be around, and Ezra’s sense of freedom would diminish. No more wanderings, a mate to care for, a life to lead. Pups? Ezra was shaken. Did Ever want to have a family? Could the Rosen family flourish here? Would Ezra forget his family, and start a new one? His mother flashed through his mind. She would want that. One day Ezra would want to take Ever back to his homeland and see the world through his eyes.

“Honey,” Ezra said stupidly, unsure how to start this. Yes, Ever was the one for him, but the clear divide between them still was incredibly apparent. Her alternative lifestyle was a hurdle they would finally have to get over now. “I… do too. More than anything. I want you to be the one for me forever…” The boy stopped momentarily, unsure of whether to say the idea he had in his mind. Orange and blue dove into clear pool of gray, and Ezra's heart momentarily stopped. “Will you be mine, my lovely Ever Rosen?” He said with a genuine, warm smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread