Handful of Clouds
[html]

300+

The King spent much of his time in the larger, bulky and muscular secui form when he patrolled the borders, hoping to simply add the factor of size to his generally respectable air. Jade eyes scanned the horizon as he moved, keeping his gait easy as he moved around the borders. His family seemed to be drifting apart, though it was to be expected with both of his adopted daughters. Amaranth and Ever were both growing up and it was entirely understandable; they were like all young canines. They were growing up and moving on from their childhood. The part that he did not expect or understand had been the considerable distancing that Ayita had been doing. The King did not know why she had been putting space between them, both physically and emotionally, but he did recognize that she was. It was unfortunate, but he did not know how he might approach her about it.

The dog mutt lifted his head, focusing on a scent caught on the wind, recognizing Ever quickly. There did not seem to be anything going wrong, but saying hello to her would be nice, and to whomever she was with. Vigilante set off in the direction the wind had carried the scent from, and though it did not take him long to reach them, he was faintly surprised by what he saw. Ever and Ezra were together, and there seemed to be something strange going on between them. He almost would have said that Ever looked upset, but perhaps she was only deep in thought. “I hope I am not interrupting something,” he said, for he could not leave now, knowing that they probably had seen him at this point. “I wanted to come say hello, once I recognized your scent, Ever,” he explained.

<style type="text/css">
.vigiskyline b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3B62D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigiskyline-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.vigiskyline p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 13px; margin:0px;}
.vigiskyline {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#160606; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kyline.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CE530B; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#C14F0E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread