Handful of Clouds
[html]

WoD: Nacreous

The girl looked back at soft light emerald pools. Her expression gave nothing away as she pondered through her thoughts, summing up an appropriate answer. She struggled with putting emotions into words. Ever had not only come to see Ezra because she wanted to, but because her feelings refused to let her stay away any longer. His breath against her ears made her turn her head to look at his face. He smelt vaguely of water that a storm brought and the subtle fragrance of mint. Heart pounded against her breast’s unsteady rising and falling rhythm.

Back facing Vigilante, the girl studied his eyes for another seemingly long moment. The gentleness of the liquid green irises made her think of the colors in the water the first time she and Ezra had met in the Grotto. It had been love at first sight, if she could define the time. They had shared the moment the storm had ceased its sickly breathing, and traveled until their paws reached sand on the other side. She had melted into his stygian fur and so began their first night together.

The afternoon had started off in an old-ordinary way. Sunset had called the youth to the shore where the sea as red as blood had nearly swallowed her. Night fell like a shade, and she recalled being frightened. Taking shelter was all that was on her mind, until she met him.

Eyes bright, Ever tried to hide the stomach twisting euphoria. She could almost see the nacreous moon reflecting in Ezra’s disheveled eyes.

I feel like I have never felt before, and I like this feeling.

It was love, the emotion that the girl spoke of. All the moments they had touched had made her burn with apathy and she didn’t want to do a thing about it.

I want to be his. He to be mine.

<style>
.ever-d94 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ever-d94 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ever-d94 b {color:#DCC99A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ever-d94 {background-color:#847656; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... p/ever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:274px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DCC99A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C180D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ever-d94-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Sie-Cakes!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread