Handful of Clouds
[html]

murder me. Please. I iz a fail.

Vigilante was the only wolf Ezra knew that could turn his emotions to nothing. It was not that he disliked the King, quite the contrary, but his sheer presence made the mutt uncomfortable enough to resort to puppy-like behavior. At Vigilante’s comment, Ezra’s ears flattened to the back of his head, bi-colored eyes gazing at the ground. He was almost embarrassed at the King’s comment. Did he deserve to feel this way? Well, of course he did, but the fact that another being commented on them, made his feelings an open topic of debate, was nothing short of unnerving.

When Ever answered her adopted father’s question, however, the feeling of unease drifted away. Ezra relaxed by Ever’s warm and comforting side. She was that rock, that source of wholeness he had always been looking for. She was the being he searched for while he was off on his own, in the desolate and unforgiving wilderness. Though he had been through hell and back, this moment made everything worth it. Being before the king and admitting the emotions he truly felt was the most incredible feeling in the world. She was his, forever, until death or something worse tore them apart. That was never going to change. What an incredible feeling.

“I humbly ask for you blessing, your highness,”Ezra looked at those intoxicatingly clear irises of his love before finally making eye contact with his superior. “I promise to protect her, take care of her, love her, and be Ever’s whole life. And I know she will do the same for me. I love her very, very much.”

They were such young lovers. They were so stupid, so young, so carefree. But they had nothing to lose. With Vigilante’s blessing, they would build a new life together, whether he was a werewolf or not.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

table by sie Smile

Messages In This Thread