Handful of Clouds
[html]

300+ words.

The youg pair of canines standing before him were so young, but Vigilante knew that he could not begrudge them their feelings because of their age. The fact was that he was happy to hear that Ever had fallen in love, and if it was with Ezra, whom he found pleasant but did not know much of at all, then the caramel-colored cat-mutt wanted nothing more than for her to be with him. He had known that Ever was growing up quickly, as she had already been so close to adulthood when he had taken her in, and he was happy for her.

He listened to both of them speak, a dignified smile gracing his muzzle. There was not a thought in his mind to deny them their request, and it was not something he would ever do, even if he was questioning the budding relationship. Love was something that needed to be explored and enjoyed, and he wanted them to have that chance for as long as they wished, though he certainly hoped it would be for the entirity of their lives. Though he had the fatherly instinct to want to protect Ever from everyone and everything, Vigilante knew this was not possible, and he had to admit that they looked nice together.

"It would be wrong of me, as both a father and a King, to deny your request," he began, "but it just so happens that I am very happy for you. I am so glad to find that you have found someone who makes you happy, Ever, and it warms my heart to know he feels the same way. I want for you to be happey together, Ever, Ezra. Of course you have my blessing," he added then, facing Ezra more now, for he was almost certain that it would be Ezra who took that step, not Ever. It was the way of things, usually.

<style type="text/css">
.vigiskyline b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3B62D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigiskyline-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.vigiskyline p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 13px; margin:0px;}
.vigiskyline {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#160606; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kyline.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CE530B; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#C14F0E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread