Handful of Clouds
[html]

wheee! ^_^ yaaay –throws confetti in the air-

Ezra wondered about the King. They knew virtually nothing of each other – had he ever fallen in love? Was he really as aloof as he seemed? Ezra wished these questions could be answered – after all, Vigilante was going to be his father-in-law now. The King had granted his request, and so Ezra mentally decided to know Vigilante better. He wanted to know who skedaddled the kingdom, and who was going to be there for his (albeit small) new family.

Ezra gave his superior one last submissive look, smiling, muttering a quiet “thank you.” Ezra slowly picked his frame off the ground, aware of the cold patch on his side that lacked Ever’s body heat after he moved. It was time. He sighed quietly, suddenly full of nerves, before he started. “Ever, you and I are incredibly different. But, that’s what makes us work so well – you have taught me about myself, and I hope my way of life has affected you too. I have fallen so hard for you, and… I didn’t think it was possible. I can’t imagine living here without you. You have become the most important person in my life and someone I would die to be without, werewolf or not. Everything will be okay. Ever, I love you. Be mine, til death do us part?” He was shaking, nervous in front of the King. He knew he was protective of Ever despite the fact that she was grown up. But things were going to change. Everything was going to be okay now.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

table by Padfoot Smile

Messages In This Thread