Indeed a fool of mine
[html]

She's probably found someone else t'fuck s'all, he concluded, still incredibly amused. Hell, if Kaena had so many damn litters here, then who was to say she didn't have a half dozen other litters else where and she just ran around all over the place running rogue clans and whoring herself off to make more kids? Or dead, I guess, but I doubt Gabby would keep that sort of thing from you. Because Gabriel was a self-righteous bastard, wasn't he?

Red eyes continued to peer curiously at the youth before him. It had been clear to him even before her announcement that she intended to stay. He didn't really give a shit, but though he couldn't freely dive into his other half's mind anymore, he had a distinct idea that he would be pissed as hell. Sure, baby; it's a big enough hole in the ground 'n if y'get sick of me, you can always sleep under the bridge like a little troll. He laughed, not really caring if anyone had bothered to tell his little daughter that particular story. So yer t'only one who's bothered to come, eh? Does Gabby know you're here? Unlikely, wasn't it? He sat, smiled some more, and waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread