Indeed a fool of mine
[html]

Small tail was quick to pick up in a frantic sort of wag at the acceptance of her terms, that she would be staying and there was likely nothing that could be done about it either way. Suspicion, it had been there before, but it was suddenly fading more and more the longer than she spent with him. How could he possibly be the same one that had carried her back 127.0.0.1 that day if he was willing to let her stay now? "T'one dat look like you did'na wan' me t'come here." She stated proudly, almost randomly, despite the fact that the one she really wanted to gloat to wasn't actually around or, rather not really. Of course little Rachias had every intention of returning to the Land of Wuffluvers to gloat also, to prove wrong those who had wanted her to believe that her father was evil and wanted nothing to do with them.

"Rachi t'only one." She gave a nod to accompany her words, though the expression on her face that had stemmed from that fact was almost pained. "But ah miss Archam." She wasn't sure if her brother would understand why she had decided to come here, whether or not he would approve of it, and that was why she'd slipped away without telling him. She didn't want Arkham to be disappointed in her. "Dun nobodies know, ah jus' lef'." Certainly Gabriel would be angry when he figured it out, Andre would be overjoyed, and perhaps Arkham a bit hurt, but she couldn't simply just sit there in the Land of Wuffluvers and waste away. "Gabby dun like ya an' ah dun wanna him ta take me back." Surely he knew that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread