Indeed a fool of mine
[html]

He had to supress the hyena laugh at swelled from his chest at the mention of "dat look like you," but it was extremely difficult. So Hamlet didn't want y't'come, eh? The hybrid did laugh, though not as wildly as he might have originally, Poor bastard doesn't have much of a sense of adventure. Go on, feed the illusion that they were actually seperate people. Some days he really believed it himself; theories of the mind were only just theories after all. What if he really was just a ghost who had gone and possessed the red-eyed male? He had yet to come across an excorist to tell him otherwise.

Gabriel doesn't like anyone, I don't think, he sneered, then smiled again, But I'm glad you came. It's much nicer here than it is on the beach anyway. The tattered canine started to walk away, Come on, baby, I'll show you the lake. The fog was rolling in all around them already, as sudden and mysterious as always. The little girl was sure to be awed and wouldn't it be so much fun to have her around instead of having to always find something to keep himself entertained?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread