Don't go looking for honey.
[html]

Bear-wolves! Now that's one scary thought. Even scarier than... Man-bear-pig.

The only thing that went through the beast's mind was: There's no place like home... But she had no home, yet the thoughts of her tribe were the only thing that could comfort her at this very moment. Each little fur on her body trembled with the growls she heard of a very, very angry wolf. But why was it angry at her? By this point, Malachi forgot all about her hunger and wanted nothing more than to be out of the building and free from harm.
Her eyes were level to the ground, and watched as the wolf entered through the back, where she was able to determine it was a male, and from a quick glance at his eyes, he was not very happy at all. Malachi swiftly averted her eyes and kept them to the ground, shaking but not wanting to make any quick movements.

“You better explain yourself Bear”, the wolf said. Out of pure instinct and all that Mala knew, her honey-green eyes flew open (for apparently they were closed not moments before). Her rounded ears shot up as high as they could on her massive head, and suddenly her submissive position turned into that of a defensive one. Why was there ALWAYS a bear when she was around other wolves?!
Malachi managed to stand and squeeze herself from the aisle, her posterior now nearly sticking out of the entrance to the building. She looked about nervously, now more worried about where the bear was than what this male could do now that she was in his territory.

"Wh-wh-wh... where?! Where is it?!" The creature stammered, now turning her back to the male and nudging herself out of the building. In between her panic, Mala even heard the male say something about his loved ones. The knot in Malachi's stomach twisted even more with that knowledge.

Malachi looked over to the other with a worried and painful expression in her eyes. "I.. I know I've tr-tresspassed on your lands, and I apologize s-sir. But.. allow me t-to help you get rid of that pest. I d-don't want it near your family," she stated, with a bit more stress on the last word. It nearly choked the creature up, but she shook her head from side to side and turned towards the male still standing at the back of the building, each muscle of hers braced to defend and the ends of her fur bristling. Even if she did not know this stranger, she felt obligated to defend herself, the male, and his family from the invader.

<style type="text/css">
.mala .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#FFFFFF}
.mala .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#8bc34b}
.mala b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3af2c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mala {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#132301; background-image:url(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5769/malachitop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread