I wish I had your pair of wings
[html]

Private. Kinda powerplayed, but I was unsure how to start, so just decided from scratch! :O Hope it's all right! I CANT REMEMBER WHAT WE PLOTTED Undecided

The weather was perfect, aiding him with planning this trip to perfection. There was a light chill in the early morning air, but he knew that the sun would attempt to recreate the late summer warmth later as the day matured. A light hum danced within the depths of his cream hued throat as the young male placed the carefully selected items into the light straw basket. There were the classic ingredients for a picnic, along with a few surprises, as he intended this day to be special. His mind continued to soar about the young female that lived together with him in the house. Things were slowly developing in the right direction and the male was no less than optimistic about this blooming relationship between him and Bris. She was so very much unlike his first love, and the emotions he held for her seemed more concrete and real. Happiness was a wonderful thing, and he wondered how his life had managed to change so drastically, filled with bliss and contentment.

She assured him and supported him and he did not have to hide or fight the feeling this time. Placing a piece of cloth over the basket, disguising the contents, he determined that everything was ready. He placed the items outside before heading back into the house and up the stairs and towards Bris’ room. Conor immensely enjoyed what they had together, but it was important for them both to take things slow. He did not doubt his own emotions, but he was reluctant to jump into it with both feet. Perhaps he was afraid, but he believed that it was better this way. For both of them. A golden fist rose to gently knock against the white Stormbringer’s bedroom door. His tranquil face was slowly cracking with a genuine smile in quiet anticipation for this day. He hoped this would turn into a pleasant surprise for her. With his two new half-siblings in the house it was again hard to get long moments alone with the beautiful female, but that would not turn into an issue today. No, he had planned this too well.

He was not patient enough to allow her to get as far as to open the door before calling out for her through the thick wooden obstacle. ”Bris, there’s something I need to tell you. I’ll be outside.” Without waiting for an answer he jogged down the stairs and headed outside into the morning light of a groggy sun that had barely began to climb the sky.

<style>
.conor-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conor-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conor-z91 b {color:#E3B7EA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread