I wish I had your pair of wings
[html]

*baps you on the head* SHUSH. I have a feeling this is going to be a rather lengthy thread. >=D Also, it doesn't matter to me whether Conor or Bris was the one to have "discovered" Oyvind Island. I figure if Conor has no plan on where to go, Bris will mention the island. ;D And this is kinda short cuz I reeeeeally wanna keep this moving!!! *bouncebouncebounce*
WC: 307

At Conor's joking remark, Bris rolled her eyes and stuck her hands on her hips. "Pulling rank on me, are you? Well I'll have you know I don't just follow orders blindly! This subordinate won't rush into unknown territory with nothing more than a "because I said so" to spur her on!" She grinned mischievously at the male, winking as she haughtily approached him, her hands still held in challenging fists upon her hips, her chin held at a comically high angle to amplify her teasing.

Her playful teasing gave way to a genuine, bright smile as Conor revealed his true intentions. The woman's cheeks flushed beneath her white fur, and her mismatched eyes sparkled with joy and excitement. When she responded to the information, her voice was soft and warm. "I'd really like that Conor. I know how hard it is for you to get away from things for any amount of time." Seeing an opportunity when there was no one else around, Bris brought herself closer to the alpha, stretching up to leave an affectionate little peck on his cheek.

She kept the display brief, knowing that Conor hadn't become perfectly comfortable yet, and quickly went in another direction. Slapping her hands together and rubbing them, she took a long look at the picnic basket. "So! What sorts of delicious things did you sneak away into that basket? And where exactly are we going, oh captain?" It was a nickname Bris had grown fond of using for the male ever since that night that now seemed so long ago, and yet so recent. It was the title of a poem Bris had found in an old collection of them, by some long-ago human named Walt Whitman. It was, in essence, a tragic poem, yet the repeated line had stuck in Bris' head for some time.

Table by Sie!
<style>
.bris-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bris-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bris-z91 b {color:#EDC4B3; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bris-z91 {background-color:#7F6355; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... isgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EDC4B3; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3C2920; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.bris-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread